Commercial PV Installations
Commercial PV installations offer a great investment opportunity for many commercial properties, particular warehouses.
Return on investment ROI can be as high as 20%.
Benefits of Commercial PV installations
- reduce energy overheads with up to 100% savings on daytime electricity costs
- reduce carbon footprint
- generate your own electricity particularly when it’s needed
- generate income from the feed in tariff scheme
- become a greener organisation
- offset the cost of energy audits
Energy Use Analysis, Costs and Projections
We offer a free, no obligation quote which will include,
- analysis of your energy usage
- system specification with projected electricity generation
- income projections and system payment structure
Commercial PV Feed in Tariff Rates
Commercial solar PV systems are eligible for the Government’s Feed-in Tariff scheme just like domestic systems. There are several bands of feed in tariff based on the size of the commercial solar PV system. As well as the generation tariff, a further rate is offered for exporting electricity back to the grid.
A typical commercial 10 – 100kW solar panel system can generate around £2,250 per 10kW each year, that’s before counting savings the business makes by reducing it’s electricity bill.
We work with an established commercial solar installation firm, Solar Stucco.